Baby Care Support Service
includes Sleep and Settling in Sydney area
Julie Clarke offers a very special baby care support service, exclusively for couples who have attended both the Calmbirth and the Transition into Parenthood courses. Baby Care Support Service provided in your own home for convenience and ease…
“Julie brings a smile and her warm gentle calm approach whenever she visits…”
This “parent friendly” in-home support service, where Julie comes to you in your own home to visit for a couple of hours to provide support, guidance and assistance as requested.
There is no pressure or stress for the new parents to pack-up and travel somewhere else to get the help they want, Julie arrives morning or afternoon or evening.
- Baby Care Support Service – in your own home in the local region of St George and Sutherland Shire (or) by phone or Skype if preferred
- Only $75/hour – No charge at all for emails and phone calls associated with the service – included freely
- Very gentle, supportive, positive and fun.
- Limited to the baby’s first 12 months
- for all parents experiencing difficulties with their babies
About Julie Clarke’s Baby Care Support Service?
The in-home baby care support service is generally for parents of babies under twelve months, who require assistance from a friendly, familiar, caring, experienced, knowledgeable baby care professional. To obtain the service simply ring Julie on her direct landline 95446441 or personal mobile 0401265530 or email via the contact page
Let Julie know about your areas of concern, any questions, problems and she will be able to assist you within 24 hours.
Julie also conducts a fun pram walking group (no charge) weekly for the mums who have done both of her courses and also accessed the Baby Care Support Service – we enjoy a delicious breakfast at the beach, babies socialising, park play, pram walk, informative conversation… it’s an amazing service… attended personally by Julie
What can Julie help with?
For many new families, I have been helping with:
- feeding, settling and sleeping issues,
- colic wind bowel pain, reflux, stressed agitated difficult to settle babies
- problems such as positioning and attachment,
- “How to”expressing and storing breast-milk,
- Relaxation baby bathing technique, Baby massage,
- Newborn settling and calming techniques,
- Not sleeping enough at night,
- Won’t go down to bed early enough, wakes too often through the night,
- Sleeps really well through the day and then awake all night,
- Only wants to have short sleeps (cat naps) both day and night,
- Interaction with baby; playing and having fun,
- Enhancing baby’s physical and learning development,
- “How to” introducing solid foods with maximum nutrition and minimizing risks of allergies or food intolerance’s,
- Figuring out priorities for your own special routines, and answer all those questions as they’ve come up.
How does Julie help with this service?
I provide suggestions, active listening, answers and creative practical ideas that blend easily with the existing family/routine structure and of course gently guiding the mum and dad through new skills. Often I will show how to do it and then stand by to help if required, it’s quite surprising actually just how much can be covered in one or two hours.
I prefer to carefully limit the session to just one or two hours so mum and bub don’t get tired.
One or two hours per week or per month or per quarter spread out over the first year is a wonderful help and support to the new mum.
“Everyone learns and grows best when well supported through an experience of learning by doing it themselves without any judgement or criticism, just gentle positive guidance.”
Couples who have been through my courses are welcome to book me for just one hour at a time and we can see if we need to extend it or they can book 2 hours, or whatever they feel they need, I respond to their needs at the time.
Baby Care Support Service is provided in your own home for your ease and convenience
In my work I comply with the WHO (World Health Organization) Baby Friendly Initiative and Federal and State Dept of Health recommendations for feeding babies as well as current evidenced based philosophy of avoiding rigid routines for mother and baby.
Payment for the Baby Care Support Service?
Only $75/hour and I have kept the structure fairly loose to accommodate differing needs.
I’m prepared to cover the St George and Sutherland areas only so I don’t need to charge for traveling. However I have been known to travel and this is negotiable.
This service is available during the hours I’m not teaching the courses, and limited exclusively for the couples who’ve been through the courses.
the direct debit details are:
St George Bank Sylvania
Account: Julie Clarke / Transition Into Parenthood
Account number: 028 538 865
BSB: 112 879